Monday, March 21, 2011

Projects for this week.

Here is a list of projects I hope to complete this week.  Once completed I will post all the DIY details for each one.  Is your week filled with projects?


 Finish this last pillow for the play room sofa.

 Turn this collection of my children's art into a stunning floating art wall.

 Turn this leftover timber into a rustic modern bench for the kid's bathroom.

Complete the final details of this two story indoor playhouse so I can share all the DIY elements of it with you!

The only obstacles to my ambitious projects so far is the fact that I have an extra boy home from school sick with the flu requiring some extra cuddles, and its SNOWING again in Southern Alberta making it difficult to head outdoors with my sanding project.  

No comments:

Post a Comment