Monday, April 11, 2011

A Peek into our Ensuite

Here are a few photos of our ensuite.  An area where I spent a lot of time tiling.  The floors, the tub surround, the large shower all lovingly placed by moi.

You can see our ensuite is filled with natural light from all the windows.  There are blinds on these windows but they are neatly tucked in the moldings between the transom and window so they provide privacy when we want it but are virtually out of site when they are pulled up. 


This picture gives an idea of the general layout.  On the right is our large 5 ft square shower with his and her shower heads.  Also the entrance to the 'water closet' and our soaker tub.  On the left is our double vanity.


A photo of our 5ft x 5ft shower.


And the 'water closet' with built in shelf. 

4 comments:

  1. oh man so many great posts and ideas! I am giving you the versatile blogger award. I hope you haven't had it before. congrats! it's at my blog.

    kathryn
    www.thedragonsfairytail.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that bathroom is amazing! I have tiled a kitchen floor so I know how much work it can be, kudos to you!!!
    and thanks for your note at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful, thanxs for creating this awesome blog..

    Merbau Timber

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, nice and sleek and spa like.

    ReplyDelete